Sunday, April 13, 2008

12 of 12 for April

Aprils 12 of 12. read all about this cool project here.... http://chaddarnell.typepad.com/runchadrun2/12_of_12/index.html 1:00PM Lake Grapevine
Well spring has sprung and we finally have color around here.
1:10 PM Lake Grapevine
I thought this log looked like an animal of sorts.
1:20PM Lake Grapvine
The ladybugs are out...caught these two sunning on a rock.
1:25 PM Lake Grapevine
Such an inviting path. Lets go for a hike
3:00 PM Lake Grapevine
The sun looks so pretty shining through the trees
3:15 PM Lake Grapevine
Looks like a fresh break...I wonder if this happened during the tornados
5:00 PM Home
I had to pick up a new Hermit crab today. The other one escaped and died before we could find it.
5:35 PM home
watching a round of Ninja Warrior. Man im addicted to that show!
5:40PM Home
Looks like my hike today made my ankle swell a bit.
5:41 PM Home
So i iced it down.
9:00 PM home
Time to crawl into bed with my latest book.
9:01 PM Home
Ending my day with a good read......night. See yall again next month!












5 comments:

cheapblueguitar said...

Very nice pics. I hope your ankle feels better.

Lisa B said...

Lovely pics, I especially like the one of the ladybugs.

MAMIERUMPLE said...

thanks...had a great time taking them...and yes thanks my ankle is much better today. heh i should know better than to track that far so soon after the ankle surgery.

Scooter said...

What a great post. Love the nature shots!!! Sorry about your foot!

Dogeared said...

Glad to hear your ankle is better - looks like you had a lovely hike in good weather!

(I'm late commenting as I was only back home late on the 14th and so my 12 was delayed too - this week's just been busy!)